Our primary goal is to provide affordable, quality IT support and network management for non-profits and small businesses. We also help provide consistent, reliable support for home users and students.
How do we do that?
Over the years we have found the following to be the key ingredients for a stable, effective, technology infrastructure.
1) Knowledgeable IT support staff.
2) User education and training.
3) Preventive maintenance and upkeep.
4) Using quality devices to achieve your goals.
5) Planning for replacement on a set schedule.
6) Keep the systems and user processes as simple as possible.